Top 10 Agency Violations in Air, Water & Waste (What your local agency inspectors have found during the past year? Are you ready for your inspection?)Speaker(s):
Representatives from SCAQMD,Santa Ana Regional Water Quality Control Board,CUPA, and OCFD.
- Cherie “Cher” Snyder, Ph.D., — Senior Enforcement Manager — South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Stephen Mayville, RCE, — Senior Water Resources Control Engineer — Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Royce Long,- CUPA Program Supervisor, — Orange County Health Care Agency
- Nadia Mastella, — Hazardous Waste Specialist III, — Orange County Health Care Agency
- Robert Distaso, PE, — Fire Safety Engineer, Orange County Fire Authority
Location: Atrium Hotel (across from John Wayne Airport), 18700 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA 92612
To purchase event ticket online, “click” the link below to purchase ticket(s). OR download, complete and email or fax the meeting registration form, with payment to IECOC.
Local Agency representatives involved with compliance with regulations of air quality, hazardous materials and hazardous waste, above ground and underground storage tanks, storm water, and fire/hazamat safety and more, will discuss what they and their inspectors have observed during inspections and compliance reviews.
Employees of Member Companies/Agencies: $35 if received by 5/13/13 or $40 at the door without advance payment
Guests: $45 if Prepaid by 5/13/13 or $50 at the Door Without advance payment.
Fine Print: Cancelled Reservations must be received by Noon on 5/13/13. Late Cancellations cannot be refunded. Unpaid “No Shows” will be billed and must be paid.
Atrium Hotel (across from John Wayne Airport)
18700 McArthur Blvd., Irvine, CA 92612
Tel: (949) 833-2770.
Use your GPS.